Your Privacy Rights
In accordance with federal regulations, we are giving you this Privacy Notice to tell you how we may use non-public personal information (Private Information) about you or your account. The kinds of Private Information we collect about you or your account are described below. This Privacy Notice applies whether you are our current or former customer. Collection and Use of Private Information we may collect the following kinds of Private Information about you from the following sources:
- • Information you provide on applications, forms, or other correspondence, such as your name address, social security number and income.
- • Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
- • Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies and insurance agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
Disclosure of Private Information We may disclose Private Information (described above) under the following circumstances:
- • To Marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners. We may disclose all Private Information to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- • With Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose all Private Information about you with non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- • Lexus of North Miami and Lexus, a division of Toyota Motors Sales, USA Inc., are non-affiliated third parties and this web site’s privacy statement applies only to Lexus of North Miami web site and not Lexus Corporate web sites.
- • Personally identifiable information generated by this web site’s forms will be used and tracked by Lexus Corporate. This information will be shared with Lexus Corporate and may be used by Lexus for their own marketing purposes.
- • Lexus of North Miami web site may have links to third party web sites, not controlled by Lexus of North Miami, which are governed by the individual privacy statements contained in those third party web sites. Lexus of North Miami recommends that web site visitors check the specific privacy statements of any web site before providing any personally identifiable information.
Protection of Information: We restrict access to your Private Information to our employees and third parties who need to know that information in order to service your account. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Private Information in a manner consistent with industry standards for similar companies. We will review our safeguards from time to time, and strive to maintain them in a manner consistent with federal regulations, if any, that may be in effect from time to time.
INFORMATION COLLECTEDWe collect the following categories of information from and about you:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number.
- Information regarding your lease or finance terms and monthly payment amounts, that we may obtain from third-party sources.
- Information regarding the mileage on your vehicle, which is collected when you bring your vehicle to our dealership’s service department, or that we may obtain from third-party sources.
- Geolocation information.
- Online identifiers, such as username and IP address.
- Usage information, such as how you and your device interact with our website (e.g., the pages you visit or the search terms you enter).
- Other information, such as your car preferences, or information regarding your potential trade-in vehicle, that you provide or that we may obtain from third-party sources.
- Essential. Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of our website. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTEDWe use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To respond to your requests and inquiries.
- To improve user experiences by making our website easier to use and navigate.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATIONWe may share or disclose your information to the following categories of third parties and for the following reasons:
- To third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Services and provide other administrative services to us.
- To unaffiliated third parties whose products and/or services we believe might be of interest to you.
- We may share your personal information in the course of any reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government agencies, and other related third parties, in order to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
If you would like to see your personal information collected, delete your personal information from our records, opt out of the sale of your personal information or have any questions concerning your personal information please fill out the form on our CCPA page and one of our representatives will reach out to you.