Your Guide to Lexus Maintenance
When you want to keep your Lexus vehicle in like-new condition, Lexus maintenance is crucial. Our service experts at Lexus of North Miami have a few tips to ensure your Lexus car or SUV gets the care it needs.
The Importance of Routine Maintenance
We put our vehicles through a lot – extreme weather, long road trips, and even the occasional pothole. Maintenance helps repair your vehicle, as well as prevents undue wear and tear. For example, your vehicle requires regular oil changes. Your oil helps limit the friction caused by your moving engine parts, which can cause extreme heat and even complete engine failure over time.
Maintenance You Need
Your vehicle needs a multitude of maintenance tasks to keep it performing efficiently, however, not every vehicle’s maintenance recommendations are the same. It’s important to peruse your owner’s manual to see the suggested maintenance for your specific vehicle, as well as its optimal maintenance schedule.
- Oil change
- Filter replacement
- Lightbulb replacement
- Fluid top-off – transmission fluid, coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid, etc.
- Tire rotation
- Multi-point inspection
Our Lexus Service Center
When your vehicle needs auto service, there’s no better place to turn than our Lexus service center. Our Lexus-factory trained technicians work to make service as quick and convenient as possible and deliver exceptional results every time.
- Convenient online appointment scheduling available
- Complimentary pickup and delivery service available
- Roadside assistance coverage for up to 48 months, 24 hours a day
- Complimentary carwash (machine wash and dry, vacuum front floor mats, and tire shine)
- Loaner vehicles available if we need to keep your vehicle overnight
- Competitive pricing, monthly service offers, and tire center with price matching
- Client business center and Lexus café for our customers
Contact our North Miami Lexus dealership to schedule Lexus service today!